If you are interested in submitting your original, unpublished work, please submit your application to:
with the object “SUBMISSION – Your Name” (eg: “SUBMISSION – Jane Doe”)
Include the following in one Word file (.doc or .docx only):
- The original text (up to 5 texts or 1000 words, whichever is reached first).
- Your translation.
- A brief (150-200 words) biographical note of the author(s), written in the third person, beginning with the name.
- A brief (150-200 words) biographical note of the translator(s), written in the third person, beginning with the name.
- A statement granting us permission to publish both the original work and the translation online, as well as evidence that you can grant such rights.
- Optional: a brief (150-200 words) introduction to and/or contextualization of the original and the translation.
- You can submit your proposal to multiple venues, but we ask you that you notify us as soon as possible if your proposal is accepted elsewhere, by writing to email@example.com.
Incomplete submissions or submissions failing to comply with the guidelines will not be considered.
Dates and deadlines:
Submit by June 15
Applicants will be notified of acceptance/rejection by July 30
Issue will be published on September 30 (International Translation Day)